Love Italy? Want an enjoyable summer vacation? Come spend three weeks in the Marche region, in Urbania, for a full-immersion experience to learn the Italian language and observe their culture and traditions. The Scuola Italia team will guide you in your discovery of this beautiful country, its landscapes, cities rich in monuments, history, and hidden treasures: castles, archaeological areas, and churches that contain this country’s remarkable artistic heritage.
Learn the Italian language in a fun and communicative way so you can interact with Italians and get to know their culture and lifestyle. Experiment with the cuisine that has been handed down from generation to generation with passion and dedication, discovering the recipes and the various flavors of the typical local products.
Learn about the tradition and history of ceramic art in Italy with a hands-on experience, and create your own masterpiece in memory of your experience with Scuola Italia.
Want more? We will also accompany you to other cities in the Marche region. We can also help you plan day trips or weekend trips to breathtaking cities close by and even well-known cities, like Rome and Venice.
Come with friends, family, or even by yourself! All are welcome!
- Italian language course, from Monday to Friday, 9.00 to 12.00. Small classes enable us to make use of modern communicative language teaching methods in an amusing way.
- 2 evenings - cooking course. The evening cooking course (5.00 to 9.00pm) is both hands-on and theoretical. It consists of the preparation and explanation of various dishes typical to the Marche region and Italy. At the end of each evening, the students and instructor will sit down to a delicious dinner made up of the dishes they have prepared. The meal will be accompanied by local wine. The dinners will typically include an hors d’oeuvre, a first and second course, a side dish, dessert, water, wine, and coffee.
- 2 half days - ceramic course: you can create superb pieces under the expert direction of one of our ceramic artisans. What better souvenir to take home than a piece of Urbania ceramics that you have created by hand?
The course takes place in a local artist's workshop. The lessons are principally hands-on, as the artist guides you in the art of decoration and leads you towards the ultimate goal of creating your own work of art.
- Wine tasting - Visit to a well-known winery to see how they produce wine and olive oil.
- A guided cultural tour of Urbania, its museums, theatre, and history.
- Excursions to:
Contact us for the details and prices.